Oral Surgeon in Tempe, AZ
7350 S. McClintock Dr., Suite 101,
Tempe, AZ 85283
Mon-Thur: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
At AZ Max we are the best choice for oral surgery in Tempe. We are proud to call this community our home and provide the best dental and oral care to everyone possible in this amazing city.
Tempe is a great city, with sunny skies and warm temperatures all year round. There are plenty of things to do, from hiking and biking in the nearby mountains to enjoying the downtown nightlife. Check out Papago park when you are here, with 1,500 acres of trails, lagoons, and picnic areas. It is also home to amazing attractions, including the Hole in the Rock hike, Desert Botanical Garden, and the amazing Phoenix Zoo.
Whether you’re looking for a place to retire or a place to raise a family, Tempe is a great option. There are plenty of good schools, restaurants, and other amenities that make it a great place to call home.
AZ Max Advantage
At AZ Max we provide a wide range of dental services in Tempe and have years of expertise behind us. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable and always willing to answer any questions you may have.
Some of the services we offer are
We understand that many people have a fear of the dentist. That’s why we offer sedation dentistry options to help you relax and feel comfortable during your procedure. We want you to know that you’re in good hands when you come to AZ Max.
- Oral sedation pill: If you have a fear of needles, no problem! We can provide you with an oral sedation pill to help you relax before your procedure.
- IV sedation methods: If you’re looking for a higher form of sedation, we also offer IV sedation. This is administered through a small needle in your arm and will help you relax completely during your procedure.
- Anesthesia for major surgery: For more involved procedures, we offer general anesthesia. This will put you to sleep during your surgery so that you won’t feel any pain or discomfort.
Dental Implant Specialists
AZ Max offers dental implants as a way to replace missing teeth. This is a great option for those who want to improve their smile and regain their confidence. Dental implants are a permanent solution that look and feel just like your natural teeth. If you’re looking for dental implants in Tempe, come see what we can offer you.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom teeth removal is a common procedure that we do often. This is usually done in the late teens or early twenties before the wisdom teeth start to cause problems. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure a quick recovery.
We also offer a wide range of patient instructions so that you can be well-prepared for your procedure. This includes:
- Preoperative instructions: What to do before your surgery to ensure a smooth and successful procedure.
- Postoperative instructions: What to do after your surgery to promote healing and prevent infection.
- Dietary instructions: What to eat and drink before and after your surgery.
- Pain management: How to manage pain after your surgery.
Oral Surgeon at Tempe, AZ Location
Dr. Brinks Austin
Dr. Brinks Austin pioneered new ways to deliver the benefits of implant therapy to previously “hopeless” patients. He specializes in wisdom tooth removal, tooth extraction, sedation dentistry & anesthesia, as well as oral diagnosis and biopsies, arthroscopy for TMJD, bond and brackets, and bone grafting.
Dr. DJ Lemieux
Dr. Lemieux is a highly respected doctor who takes his responsibility to his patients very seriously. He knows that he can improve their quality of life and confidence, which drives his preparation and desire to provide unparalleled care. He is highly dedicated to his work and always puts the needs of his patients first.
Let Us Help Your Smile
Oral Surgery and procedures don’t have to be scary. At AZ Max, we understand your fear and work hard to ensure you’re as comfortable as possible during your procedure. We are here to help you with all of your oral surgery needs, from big to small.
We are the best oral surgeons in Tempe for a reason, and Dr. R. Brinks Austin and Dr. DJ Lemieux are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care. Contact us today to schedule a consultation, or browse our website to learn more about our services. We look forward to helping you achieve a beautiful smile!